Hire of Meeting Rooms
- Meeting rooms are available to hire during the office hours 9am-3pm only. All rooms must be vacated by 3pm at the latest.
- The meeting rooms may be booked by phone 01636 679539, in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Newark & Sherwood CVS, 67 Northgate, Newark, Notts, NG24 1HD.
- Room and refreshment rates will be agreed and confirmed in advance.
- We would kindly request that the room is left in the way it was found otherwise an additional fee may be levied.
- All Fire exits must be kept clear.
- The hirer is to ensure that all windows are properly closed at the end of the hire.
- All equipment and furnishings provided to be used in a safe and appropriate manner and in accordance with any instructions displayed.
- Food must not be prepared on the premises.
- Please make sure all attendees sign in on arrival and out when leaving the building.
- Newark & Sherwood CVS does not accept any responsibility for personal belongings or equipment brought in by visitors.
- Any items of property left behind in the building will be retained by Newark & Sherwood CVS for 1 month; if unclaimed after that time, items will be disposed of.
- Any damages incurred to the premises e.g. furnishings or crockery during the period of the letting must be reported to Newark & Sherwood CVS and may incur a charge.
- Visitors are requested not to smoke in the grounds of the building.
- Invoices will be issued within 1 month after the date booked; (pro forma invoices may be sent in advance if requested); terms of payment are 30 days.
- CancellationShould a room booking be cancelled the following cancellation charges will apply:Over 3 weeks’ notice: no charge
1 – 3 weeks’ notice: 50% charge of the room rate hire
Less than 1 weeks’ notice: 100% charge of the room rate hire
- Any queries or disputes regarding the letting will be dealt with initially by Kirsty Joynes – email@example.com.
- We retain the right to refuse any booking deemed by us to be unsuitable.
UPDATED: March 2017