Nottinghamshire Carers Services: User Survey 2017
Please help us to understand what carers think of our services by completing a short survey
Nottinghamshire County Council is asking carers to complete a short survey about the services they use and what they think of them. The survey asks questions about services provided directly by the Council and also about services provided by other people. This survey will help us to understand how helpful our services are to carers. We are also thinking about services we might provide in the future. We want to find out if the services we provide are those that carers need and if they are a good use of public money. The survey results will be used to help the County Council and local health organisations understand which services carers value most.
If you are a carer, please consider completing the survey.
If you work with carers, or are involved in a carer support group, please would you pass on information about this survey and ask carers to complete it.
Please complete the survey by 31st July 2017.
How to complete the survey:
- The quickest way to complete the survey is online, using a smart phone or personal computer.
The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete.
- You can print a copy of the survey and fill it in.
- Open the attached Notts carers services survey 2017 document and print it
- Fill in the printed copy and return by post to:
Carers Services, ASCH Strategic Commissioning, Nottinghamshire County Council, County Hall, Nottingham, NG2 7Q
- Or scan the document and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this with us, please contact: