Time Well Spent: A national survey on the volunteering experience
The survey focuses on volunteering through groups, clubs and organisations and includes data on recent volunteers, but also lapsed volunteers and non-volunteers.
The aims of the survey were to:
- gain a rounder view of the different ways people get involved
- look at how volunteering fits into people’s lives and the impact it has on them
- understand people’s experiences across the volunteer journey
- consider what a quality volunteer experience looks like
- explore how to better engage potential volunteers.
Read the report (links to NCVO’s website)